we do both here ... sometimes we need a break from Pentax, so Mafud
becomes the focus of many messages.  When we get tired of Mafud, or
when he goes away, we talk about Pentax.  There are times when Mafud
and Pentax occupy the same message space.  That's rare, and is a cause
for celebration.  When that happens, Mafud bus everyone an MZ-S.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]