Frank did you have a problem with me???? I didn't have a problem with you.

What's this guy talking about? :-)

Tom C.

From: "Fernando Terrazzino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: PESO: Toronto sunset
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:41:54 -0500

Typo:

"...but more glad than you & Tom are friends again ; ) LOL "

should've read:
"...but more glad THAT you & Tom are friends again ; ) LOL "

From: "Fernando Terrazzino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:32:03 -0500

Frank, I'm really glad that you liked it, but more glad than you & Tom are friends again ; ) LOL

Regarding the "vantage point" well, my english is not that good (I mean, for the "vantage" part) so I must confess I checked my dictonary and... is "eye level" the right answer? I took this in the shore of Queen's Quay & Bay, facing West. I was lucky to catch a Ferry leaving the small harbour in front of the Second cup (York St. if I recall correctly) and to get that sky to warm up a not so cold winter anyway...

PS: Big fan of your work