Hi Godfrey,

Does your picture have more foreground -- more tiles? I would try to include more if they exist and crop the right hand and top right margins close to the ladies back the top of her head. I like it anyway.

Don W

Rick Womer wrote:
Godfrey,

I like this shot, especially after our recent snow and
cold weather!  I find the open newspaper on the right
edge distracting, though;  you could crop it out and
take a little off the bottom and preserve the
proportions.

Rick

--- Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just two more after this and the 2005 set will be
complete... :-)

http://homepage.mac.com/ramarren/photo/PAW5/50.htm

All comments and critique appreciated.

enjoy