On Tue, 14 Feb 2006, frank theriault wrote:

It reminds me that I'm single, with no prospects, and getting older,
more cynical and more bitter.

Well, if the wife is expecting flowers/chocies/cards and the like, I may well soon be single, with no prospects, and getting older, more cynical and more bitter :-)

In any case, don't worry Frank, we all love you. And, honestly, I don't think anyone could be in a worse position than Shel, receiving flowers and chocolates from Paul.

Hold on, Paul may be in a worse position as soon as Cotty finds out.

Oh dear...

Kostas (St who?)