On Feb 14, 2006, at 10:38 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I always find it amusing that while anti-semitism is strictly verboten and speaking negatively of the Muslim faith is frowned upon by the politically correct, Catholic bashing is not only appropriate, it's a favorite diversion of "open-minded" liberals. Funny how that works.
Paul

I wasn't Catholic bashing, Paul. If I was going to be a Christian, I'd go all the way and become a Catholic.

But for now I will remain as I am, equally irreverent to all religions.

Bob