Thanks Godfrey, Mark and Marnie.

Not that it matters, but these are Nikon D2H Nef files.

There is a Chapters not far from work. I'll see if they have that book. Last
weekend i
bought Scott
Kelbys book on Photoshop CS, there is a bit on Raw, but i may have missed any
tips on
automation, if
there was any.

Several people through emails have suggested Bruces book.

Thanks

Dave