frank theriault wrote:
It reminds me that I'm single, with no prospects, and getting older,
more cynical and more bitter.

However, I figure that on this day that celebrates love, I can't go
wrong re-posting this (especially for those relative newcomers, that
may not have seen it before).  It's one on of my favourite of my
photos, and (of course), it's two chicks kissing:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5806/2203/1600/haley.jpg

cheers,
frank

One of my favourites of yours, as well, Frank.

I like this PDML tradition. Looking over my files, I see a distinct lack of lovey dovey pics. Must do better by next year. My contribution this year, two girls getting very close:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc/index6/06_02_valentine/01.htm

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc