I never knew her very well ... we were all just a bunch of hippies hangin'
out at the time.  Everyone just happened to be living in the same
neighborhood.  I just knew her from the neighborhood, and like neighbors
do, sometimes we'd do things together.  After the Airplane moved to 2400
Fulton Street, we'd sometimes go over there to shoot pool and hang out.
The pool table was in the dining room, the house had very little furniture,
and more often than not was left unlocked  People would go in and out even
if none of the band were at home, which was often the case.  Those were
pretty loose days, Mike ... everyone knew everyone, even if only
superficially and for a short time.

However, Bark is available on CD ... Japanese release.  I bet you could
find it on eBay or any number of venues.

Shel

Not released on CD yet and my vinyl copy was stolen decades ago. 8-(