Shel, Dave, Vic & Herb

Thanks for the input. This was a first test and I took note of your feedback.

Herb, glad you like the "wild life" set. I didn't include more wild life because I haven't been here for so long, but it's a living project of my own and I plan to keep adding more photos; I also have some photos of squirrels but didn't like the result, I'll wait next fall to capture that; Quite a change from Buenos Aires where the only wild life you find is cats, dogs and pigeons...

Also, didn't know about Leslie Spit, now it's added it to my list to check it out (any other locations to recommend?). BTW this was on Lakeshore Blv West, near High Park.

Fernando

herb greenslade wrote:
Hi Fernando

Looked at your fotos, especially, the waterfowl off of Toronto Islands (I think) . November on my last visit, I rediscovered Leslie Spit this is after another disappointing visit to LynnShore out at Whitby, which when I lived in Toronto, was the Mecca (oops religion, sorry!) for waterfowl and other birds.

I'm wondering why you didn't include other of Toronto's wild life that lives within it's boundaries, such as the racoons (the densest population per square kilometer anywhere in North America) or the red foxes that roam the Don Valley or even the herd of deer that inhabit the Rouge River - Also from what I understand, the clubs all over :-)

Anyway, loved your bird fotos.

herb

Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound e-mail and attachments. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.