Tom C wrote:
Everyone *believes* in something, even if it's that they don't need to believe in anything else other than their own little postulated view of reality.

Show me a person without beliefs and I'll either show you a corpse or someone that is legally brain dead.

(I'm taking belief system as used previously in this discussion as a loose euphanism for religious faith of any sort).

Too loose. You need to define what you mean by "religious faith of any sort".

If you mean that some-one without a religious faith of some sort is either a corpse or brain dead, then I'm very puzzled! How did I manage to type and send this message?

Keith McG