I have some items I want to sell and perhaps they may find a good home
with another PDML member:

Pentax MZ-5 AF SLR, boxed, in excellent + condition, including eyecup,
strap (non original) and instruction manual (in Spanish), plus Fg battery pack in like new condition, and cable switch F. I have just bought a second MZ-S, and I don't need the MZ-5 any longer. Everything for 125 euros plus shipping.
More info about this camera body in:
http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/bodies/MZ-ZX/mzzx5.html

SMC Pentax-A 15 mm. 3.5 in almost like new condition. As many will know,
it is one of the best ultra wide lenses ever made. It has the A setting
in the aperture ring, so it is compatible with all the exposure modes in
Pentax DSLR's. I don't have much use for such an extreme wide angle lens
now, so I have to let it go. 600 euros, plus shipping.
More info about this lens in:
http://www.bdimitrov.de/kmp/lenses/primes/ultra-wide/A15f3.5.html

Regards,

Carlos