I've decided to buy my first dslr. From my high school days till now I've used Pentax slr equipment and presently own a zx-5n and mx with assorted lenses. In light of the news that Pentax will introduce new dslr models later this year I decided not to put out the $700 + usd for a ds2 and looked for a ds if I could find one in the $500 range. I looked on e-bay and saw that TriState camera company had 2 on auction or immediate buy. I then went to their website and found the ds model for about $40 less than they wanted on e-bay. I placed the order on Tuesday and the camera arrived today. I ended up paying $550 for a brand new ds and am anxious to see what the new dslrs will be like this fall.

DG