Sigh.   Please try reading a little more carefully.
I didn't come up with an _estimate_ of 6.8 billion.

I showed that, even taking wildly conservative estimates,
it's trivially easy to come up with a figure larger than
the current world population.  A more careful application,
taking into account life expectancy (well under 100 years)
would easily demonstrate the real number to be above 10bn.
But all I needed to do was come up with a number greater
than 6.5bn, and I did that.

As for the statistical acuracy of population estimates;
I was careful to use the lower bound on the figure, not
the mean value.  Again, that's all I needed to do.

What I showed was that, even taking the interpretation
of the figures most favourable to your claim, is was very
easy to disprove it.

But, of course, you aren't prepared to admit you are wrong,
so I fully expect you to deliberately misunderstand this, too.