Unfortunately, I was there on business, and although I had several weeks, I worked every day that it didn't rain. On the day it rained I drove west as far as the mountains. and I did get to drive down the east coast on some location scouts. I spent a few days in Christ Church, but most of the time in a farm town about 70 miles southwest of Christ Church. We shot some commercials for Chrysler in fields of flowers. They were seed crops, but very pretty. We paid double for one farmer's crop, then built a 900 foot asphalt road through his field, We tore it out and trucked in new topsoil for the field when we were through. New Zealand is the most beautiful place on the planet, with some of the best people one would ever want to know. Wish I could live there.
Paul