I bough it last Friday (I can found it quite easily in
Barcelona).
I am glad that they liked 'my' A50/1.4, even more than
the FA also tested. They also liked 'my' FA35/2 and
18-55 kit lens.

By the way, what does 'dénicher' mean? (in the A50/1.4
text)

 --- Thibouille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

> Interrested?
> Got the latest one and there are quite a number of
> lenses tested.
> There's discussion about this on dpreview forum but
> if you wish I
> could scan the sheets?
>
> Of course, comments are in french but could be still
> useful.
>
> So, will I scan?
> Thibouille
> *ist-D,Z1,SFXn,SuperA,KX,MX, P30t and KR-10x ...

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com