Fra: Unca Mikey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 19. februar 2006 21:39
Til: PDML
Emne: Enabled: world's smallest 35mm SLR

I thought I would come out of lurk mode long enough to show off my
new toy, what I believe to be the world's smallest full-frame 35mm
SLR.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/uncamikey/101750740/

I have had the *ist about two years now, and love it.  After I saw
the reports from Mark Lindamood and others that the DA 40mm will work
on 35mm (despite what Pentax says), I knew I had to get one
eventually.  It arrived from Adorama on Friday.  My Flickr
photostream shows how this body/lens can fit into my pocket, and a
couple of test shots that clearly show no vignetting.

40mm is a lovely focal length -- I can understand why it was so
popular on some rangefinders.

*>UncaMikey