Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
For a long time I've been wanting to add the dimensionality of music to my photo presentations. I decided to try an application that generates slide shows integrated with sound, and is very very fast to set up. The resulting output seems fast in a browser and plays well.

I put together one presentation with my PAW 2005 gallery images. If you want to give it a try and give me some feedback, take a look at
  http://www.gdgphoto.com/PAW2005/
It does use Flash, but hopefully you'll find it tasteful.

thanks in advance
Godfrey

Ok Godfrey, this is what I think.
The page is simple but efficient, the beauty of your photos match with the music you have chosen. The only thing that could be changed is time between photos perhaps one or one and a half second more, because they deserve to be looked at.
Thanks for letting us know.

Manuel