If you've got a checking account or credit card number listed with eBay or
PayPal, change those immediately, and notify your bank or CC issuer.  Don't
wait.

Shel

from a supposed eBay member saying "I sent the money, please let me know
when the package ships." I have had nothing listed. I clicked on the
sender's name to find out more. That was my mistake. The name took me to an
eBay-lookalike sign-in page, where I signed in without thinking. Once I
thought about it and checked the address, it doesn't look like eBay.

> So immediately I changed my eBay and Paypal passwords. Do you think this
will be enough? Should I do something more?

> I have forwarded the funny email to eBay, but of course have gotten only
canned replies.

> Thanks for help.
>
> Joe

  • RE: EBay Scam Shel Belinkoff