Hi Paul,

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 20:03:10 -0500, Paul Stenquist wrote:

>The autofocus selector appears to be the same, but the order is
>reversed. It looks like there's a PC connector on that side with a
>cover.

No, it is the autofocus selector switch, it has changed from
a slider switch to a rotating one, see the white dot marking
the current setting (pointing to the the "AF.S" text).

I expect the PC-connector, if any, to be nicely hidden
under a connector-door, that you can almost see the
grip for at the left-back side of the body.
(right side in that photograph)

Regards, JvW

Jan van Wijk;   http://www.dfsee.com/gallery