[Original Message]
From: cbwaters

NOT an acceptable excuse for very poor customer treatment...

imagine going to the supermarket , picking up a box of Frosted Flakes, getting to the counter and out the door to find when you get home only a slip of paper saying the cereal was out of stock and you should expect it

as
soon as it becomes available...
Yeah, big fun.
Got screwed by Wolf.com like this when buying my *ist D...except they

never
sent me any emails and I had to call THEM to find out they never had the camera in stock and had no clue when it would arrive...I told them to

stuff
the order up their nose.