The big problem with 4/3 SLRs is that the format is so small that the
viewfinders are tiny and unusable. I prefer the 3:2 aspect ratio also,
but that's personal preference and is moot given enough resolution.

Now, if someone made a 4/3 rangefinder with a viewfinder up to Leica
or Cosina standards, that would be something.

(the Epson RD-1 is way too expensive)

--
Juan Buhler
Water Molotov: http://photoblog.jbuhler.com