K.Takeshita wrote:

On 2/28/06 8:48 PM, "Rob Studdert", <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As you can see that there is no way I will see sale prices even approaching my
purchase prices.

Perhaps you should move here so that you can walk upright with the head up,
rather than the head down over there.  That might cheer you up better.

But seriously, I just wonder why things have to be so expensive there.
Someone must be making too much money.
My sympathy.

Ken

Small market with high shipping costs and higher payroll costs than the US.

Canada's bad enough for pricing vs the US, and we're next door so the shipping costs don't figure into it, we do however have the other two problems.

-Adam