Cool post Juan!

I'd be interested in learning more about this program you used.  Do you have
any links you could point me to?

We are really broadening our horizons here on the PDML.  There is some good
material posted for the PDML musical and William S. Buhler here has a good
start on "Naked PDML" - an abstract, cut-up documentation of the PDML.

Eric

>From: "Juan J. Buhler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Professionals -- Markov says...
>Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 16:03:54 -0700 (PDT)
>

>So, Seeing how this thread won't die, I took a few postings and passed
>them through a Markov chain program (a program that looks for patterns
>in text, and randomly combines sentences into new ones, trying to keep
>some sense) Since there wasn't too much sense in the input text, the
>output is not amazingly coherent, but it is enlightening in its own
>way:

snipped ...