That's exactly what I meant -- "hard to find" and "not imported and warehoused
by Pentax Canada" are not the same.  There's a lot of stuff in that warehouse
if you can find a retailer to order it in for you.

And I don't blame the retailers; we were boned on special orders all the time.
One place I worked had a basement full of FM2s that were ordered by a school
board.  The person who ordered them went on maternity leave and the board
decided not to pay.

Then they were deeply offended that we suspended their account.

-Aaron