Jostein. You owe me a new keyboard. I've got coffee all over it because of
your post. Well said Jostein.

Count me out of both the Brotherhood and the Sisterhood. Most likely I will
never aspire as a member of any of those hoods. I'm a happy member of the
"Childhood" with my APS sized gear. On second thought: The Childhood must be
for the FF users. APS is more "Infanthood". Making P&S shooters Foetushoods.

Never the less, we are all members of the Lenshood.

Thanks for bringing the brotherhood into perspective ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)