Ooops, I went wrong, it's only 6x7, but it can shift.

Sorry.

Pancho Hasselbach schrieb:

So nobody seems to know the wica?
Look at this, great stuff form Leicatown:
http://www.wica-wetzlar.de/index.html

Pancho

Collin R Brendemuehl schrieb:

Anyone who has ever used a Graphic, Horseman, or LInhof knows how.
Just add a flash for indoor use.  And look at the Hindenberg fire pics.
Lots of both 135 and 4x5. Use a 120mm to 135mm lens, TMax or TriiX 400 film,
and shoot 1/400 @ f16 on sunny days or 1/250 @ f8 on dimmer days.
It's not that hard. Quality lens choices are easy. 120 Angulon, 125 Fujinon,
127 Ektar, 135 Fujinon, 135 Rodenstock Ysarex.  Or use the 127 or 135
Wollensak if you must.

Collin
KC8TKA

ps A pro journalist photog in our neighborhood has the license plate "F8 NB THR"