On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Chimping really interrupts the flow of working with someone.  Stopping to
examine the screen after every shot, or every few shots, can have a
deleterious effect on a photo session.  But, I guess for some, that's the
new, modern way ...

Well, I don't chimp, because the MZ-50 does not allow it. But I would think that chimping could be a good chatting point with the subject. I know my 3.5 yo daughter prefers being photographed with my phone because she (the subject) can get instant gratification.

I would also believe that bringing back the model because the flash was not sat right on the hotshoe and burnt every shot or because the exposure was not quite right will raise a few eyebrows these days.

The new, modern way indeed.

Kostas