You mean all the kinds and sizes ever made? Wow! That would be some project. Old versions of Aaron Sussman's The Amature Photographers Handbook (from the 40's and 50's) had a lot of that kind of information in it, the later revisions (The 8th edition, 1973, is the only copy I have now) dropped it and had a lot of typos as well.

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"
-----------------------------------

John Celio wrote:
100 years ago there was rhyme and reason to their number system 1 = roll film, 20 = gage of film (higher number narrower film e.g. 110 was the widest 128 the narrowest).

<SNIP>

Fascinating history lesson, thanks for taking the time to explain all that.

What I'd love to see is a web guide with all the various film formats listed, described, and illustrated. I see so many kinds of film come through my lab, it can get confusing.

John Celio

--

http://www.neovenator.com

AIM: Neopifex

"Hey, I'm an artist. I can do whatever I want and pretend I'm making a statement."