Now they are going to have to kill you! Watch your back Jack.

Tom C.

From: Jack Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Kodak KAF 10010 Sensor
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:40:21 -0800 (PST)

This may be well known and discussed at length, but I'll pass along for
whatever interest there may be.
I emailed Kodak and asked if their KAF 10010 sensor was to used in the
newly announced 10mp DSLR from Pentax. Kodak explained that they were
precluded from giving out such information prior the the customer's
having made it public.
They did send along a strange pdf message that opened in my Photoshop.
Nothing like I'd ever received. It consisted of a panel showing three
tiny thumbnail size pages of info about their 18mp KAF 10010 being used
in the Pentax D645.
Extremely difficult to read the message as it's an overlay on a
herringbone pattern such as one would see if an element were lifted
from a background.(?) I soon gave up the attempt.
Their email refused to be forwarded, even off-line.
Any idea you might have as to how to utilize this message, let me know.

Jack