I cropped the shot four different ways, emphasizing different aspectof the
scene.  The variations are here:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=577850
Comments are welcome.
(I think I still like the one with the sun at the top, #1, best.)
Dan M
On 3/2/06, Bruce Dayton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> Dan,>> I like what you are
trying to do here.  This type of shot is quite> tricky.  My feeling is that the
sun flair at the top is just a little> too strong.  It really draws my eye
there, when I'm thinking that the> boat and reflection are really the more
important elements.  Possibly> a different framing putting the boat near the
top of the scene and> just the sun reflection in the foreground would be
stronger.>> --> Best regards,> Bruce>>> Thursday, March 2, 2006, 9:17:15 AM,
you wrote:>> DJM> This is a snap that I grabbed last week in Key West, FL, at>
DJM> thenightly "sunset celebration" at Mallory Square.  I was just> DJM>
trying tocapture the feeling of the event.> DJM>
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4178034> DJM> Comments,
suggestions, and especially constructive criticism are welcome.> DJM> Dan M>>>>