On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 15:40:45 -0000, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/3/06, John Francis, discombobulated, unleashed:

The attitude we've seen so far seems far more suited to a google
group, where it's more reasonable to assume that most of the
members are idiots, and need to be told how to tie their shoes.

As should be apparent, there are more than a few people here who
know rather more about photographic and image processing software,
etc., than does Roman.   As such, his attempts to set himself up
as an expert, carrying the light to the masses (and, astonishingly,
promoting his own commercial website) doesn't sit too well.

He spammed the list without so much as an excuse me. Once is a minor
irritant. Twice tells me he is a prat. Of course, he could make suitable
amends with a decent amount of grovelling...

...........or beer.  Let's be practical.

John