My beard is older than your beard!!  ;)>

        -P

graywolf wrote:
Never trust a man who shaves, he is trying to hide something.

You can always tell a good guy, they wear white beards.

Alexander made his army shave their beards because he was too young to grow one himself.

If god had meant for me to shave I would have been born with a razor in my hand.

If you have to shave to get the job, you do not want that job anyways (trust me on this one, experience talking).

If you see me clean shaven it means the same thing as when a woman shaves her head --I hate myself.

Anyway a $1000 is not enough!

graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com
http://webpages.charter.net/graywolf
"Idiot Proof" <==> "Expert Proof"

Illinois Bill wrote:
Thanks guys, you're the greatest!

I'll post some before/after pictures for your perusal after the event!

Bill