From: Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

graywolf wrote:

>Cotty wrote:
>> On 3/3/06, Tom C, discombobulated, unleashed:
>>
>>>Taken this morning outside the front door. I should mention that I was the
>>>only one up yet. I saw the light from the upstairs bathroom window upon
>>>stepping out of the shower.  I ran 'au naturel' out to the car, got the
>>>camera, changed lenses and took several shots. I thought that would add a
>>>little to the image. ;-)
>>>
>>>http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4181984&size=lg
>>
>> If that's the view out of your front door, you are forgiven all your
>> sins my son.
>>
>You did not tell us you had a "VIEW". Holding out as usual.

Mark wrote:

That's Tom's view. Think of the view his neighbors had while he was
shooting this :)

Most everyone honks their horn when visiting our nearest neigbors (about 5 min walk) for known reasons. I walked up their driveway one day and thought of shouting "Honk Honk!", but thought it would be stupid. I arrived and he walked out of his garage buck naked except for cowboy boots. "Hi Tom, how ya doin' ?".

Actually they can see down into our driveway from about 75 yards up the hill, and could have seen me out at the car. I figured... who cares? :-)

Tom C.