Results? First I have to get it. Then I have to have the beast properly
trained ;-) I've never shot with anything monstrous like this before. It's
heavy, long and slow, f:6.9. I think I'll have to shoot more than couple of
shots before I'm on top of it.
I don't know if it's auto aperture. The seller doesn't seem to know what he
is selling, so I have been able to get anything sensible out of him. I just
have to wait and see. I'm very exited about this.
I did think about the Sigma 170-500, but it is way too pricey.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)