Mark,

I hope you don't mind the personal intrusion.
Is the lens still available?

César
Panama City, Florida

Mark Erickson wrote:

I purchased my FA* 85mm F1.4 lens new in 1999-2000 time frame.  It's been
used sparingly and is in essentially new condition--no marks at all on the
glass, no marks on the lens barrel, and just a little "bag wear" on the
hood.  The lens comes with hood, front and rear caps, and original box.

Apparently, all of the FA* lenses are now discontinued, though some "new old
stock" may still exist. B&H currently lists the lens as "back-ordered" on
their site.  I'm asking $700 plus actual shipping costs.

The lens will go on Ebay tomorrow or Sunday if I don't get any PDML
interest.

Thanks,

Mark