I'll expand a little on my earlier comment.

I think this is one of those photos that must be large to be
appreciated.  Its one of those photos that you put over your mantle or
on the wall in your office or den.  The kind you sit back and look at,
and every time you see it a different part of the photo or a different
detail catches your eye.

GS