Hi Paul
do you think that the Pentax AF 400T without a teleadapter or flash
magnifier with ISO 200-400 film would be powerful enough for that kind of
bird shot? What was the shooting distance here?

I will get a Tamron SP 500 mirror lens tomorrow and would like to try some
bird or other animal photography.

greetings
Markus