They sell these at Wal-Mart with the Phillips brand on it.  About $15.
 I bought one for my three year old for her birthday.  She loves it!
The drivers suck and the camera does not show up in explorer as a
storage device, so you have to use the included software to grab the
images.  Otherwise, it's a fun little camera.  Should suit Frank very
nicely.

<g>

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman