I spoke with Pentax Norway today. They said that mirror lenses don't work at
the D(S/L...). I did not ask why. Does someone have an explanation for this?
Or did I simply get him wrong? He said something about mirror lenses being
fixed aperture.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)