On Mar 9, 2006, at 11:28 PM, Francis wrote:

I've been gradually putting together a photo web site one gallery at a time and uploading them when I feel like it.
So here is my latest effort (Birds):
http://photosynth.ca/photo/f/birds/index.html
These were all taken in the last year, on Sensia 100 with a K200mm f2.5 and (most of them) Vivitar macro TC on my P3n. All comments appreciated. I am especially interested in which of these, if any, you think would make salable prints, or be worth entering in the BBC wildlife photographer of the year contest.

If clicking on the thumbnails is supposed to open a larger photo, it isn't working for me. I click and absolutely nothing happens. (Mac with Firefox)

Bob