Very nice, John!! I just wish I had one of those 30" monitors to view it on.

Godfrey

On Mar 10, 2006, at 3:52 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hey folks!

I am now selling prints of my San Francisco Panorama. You can see it here:

http://www.neovenator.com/gallery/files/d5/panorama_2_med.html

I print it at 8"x44". Other sizes can be accommodated, but I think this size is best for showing detail without being too big. I will be printing them myself at work with our Epson Stylus PRO 9600 on Epson Premium Lustre Photo
Paper.  Each print will be signed on the back.

Price: US$100.00
PayPal only, please.

If you would like it laminated (glossy or lustre finish) to protect against moisture and fading, I can do that for an added US$25.00 fee. I highly
recommend the lustre lamination.

Shipping in the US will probably be $7 or $8 (not sure yet what materials will be best for a print this size, as I just decided today to sell prints). I have no idea what international shipping will be, but if you give me a city and
country, I'll do my best to find out.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks,
John Celio