I have never used this lens. I don't recall seeing anything taken with this
lens. I don't know anybody who has told me anything significant about it.
It is crap, don't by it ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)