Walter,
Thanks for details and terrific images.
Let me know if it's OK with you if I forward the F104 image link to one
time Sled Driver, pro photog, lecturer and friend, Brian Shul.
If you care to take a look, his site is at: "http://www.galleryone.com";
You can, also, 'google' his name and get a bunch of info prior to my
doing so.
I'll not forward it unless I hear from you.

Thanks,

Jack Davis
http://www.photolightimages.com