I haven't photographed snowboarding, but I have tried a bit with skating. So
I know this is hard. It is much about the right moment.
I think you did right here. And framing, exposure composition is pretty good
to. The electric wires in the background correspond perfectly with the speed
direction. This adds something to the speed, IMO.
Believe your nephew thinks this is "way cool" (to put it in a "Frankish"
way).

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)