David,

I loved this shot! Thanks for sharing. The extra blue in the picture sets the
mood. Just a remark -- the boat seems to merge with the trees behind it and
since there aren't any clouds, do you think it might have been more powerful
if you reduced the amount of sky and added more of the water in the
foreground since it has great texture.

Gaurav