Scott Loveless wrote:

On 3/12/06, keith_w <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Question: How come no-one in any of your street pictures ever looks at you?

They do look at him.  But then Frank comes out from behind his camera
and says with a snarl "What the hell are YOU lookin' at?"  Everyone
goes back to their business, or just looks away, and Frank gets his
shot.

BTW, wonderful photo Frank.  Made me laugh.

--
Scott Loveless

I liked Bill's comment, but yours has merit too!
I can see either one of them happening.

Prior to these two answers, I figured Frank had just slipped on his bunny ears, and then Bill's idea would come into play.
"Oooops! Never make eye contact, Mildred!

keith