Walter Hamler wrote:
Sorry guys for not including data. I was using my ist DL with a SMC 200mm
f/4 K mount lens. ISO was 400 and I was generally shooting at 1/500 @ f/11
or 13.
For you aviation buffs there was also a CF-104 there as well. The only
flying 104 in the world now according to the announcers. I remember my very
first air show in 1958 where a 104 went supersonic during the flyby.
Yesterday this one came VERY close at around 680 K. However, it was obvious
when the F-15 made its high speed passes that it was quicker and noisier!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/newtmaker/F104slowpass.jpg

Walt
Nice shot!  I always thought the F104 was a cool aircraft.

The other one with F16, F16 and Mustang is great too.

--

Christian
http://photography.skofteland.net