Recommendation seconded. Best RAW workflow book, by a large margin.

-Adam

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Do obtain a copy of "Real World Camera Raw ..." by Bruce Fraser.

Sorting out RAW conversion concepts and ideas is generally much more than a day's work if you're starting from scratch, you can shortcut a lot of the learning required with Bruce's book.

Godfrey