Good, nice, etc, as many other has said ;-)

About the URL typo. To copy and paste directly from the browser winder is
the fool proof method when posting links.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)