For the sake of justice.

Aaron. Are you reading the same article as me?
If you do, I find your conclusions a bit... odd.

He does not say 4x5 is a dinosaur and a bad choice.
He says he loves his D200 with IR, electric ignition, implemented coffee
machine and so on, for - it's _convenience_.
But he also says he loves his 4x5, for - it's _superb quality_.
The downer for medium format is, according to him, that this quality does
not help if the tool is the back of the car when you are on top of a
mountain.
Personally I am a bit with him on this. I have one steady and heavy tripod,
and one light and wobbly tripod. To me that makes sense. But it does not
mean that my steady tripod was a bad choice. Or does it?

I never thought I'll defend "Rocky the Clown" in public ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)